What do we expect you to know/have?
- Coding, Independently develops complex features through multiple layers (frontend, backend,...)
- Provides technical feedback and assistance on others' code and design
- Debugs and troubleshoots in customer's environment
- Using low level operating systems knowledge to troubleshoot complex issues
- Designs architecture of complex features with multiple components, reviews component and feature designs
- Designs proper type of test on the right architecture level
- Test Automation, designs and implements new tests and libraries, implements proper type of test on the right architecture level
- Product Design - Designs the usability of new features
- Coaching/Self-Management - demonstrates pro-activity and focuses on "getting things done", Provides regular feedback and helps engineers grow
- Efficiently moderates meetings and interviews developer candidates
What awaits for you besides the top technology and great coworkers?
We offer many benefits, such as growth opportunities and bonuses. The main one, though, is a great team of people you can learn from.
We promote self-education (10 learning days) and support you in learning new things – through conferences, learning tutorials, and mentors. We also offer language courses.
You can enjoy comfortable office spaces with tasty coffee, snacks, fresh fruits and vegetables, game rooms, soft chairs, billiard, Wii and PS 4 with VR, and many more.
You can bike to work and find colleagues who do the same sports as you do.
We also provide 3 sick days, meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, MultiSport card, pension or life insurance benefits, flexible working hours.