The SolarWinds Cloud portfolio develops unique cloud-based platforms designed to help companies collect, visualize, store, trace, and create alerts on large amounts of streaming data to manage the health of their applications.
We are looking for full-time Automation Test Lead for SaaS Products to help us build the scalable backend systems that power our monitoring, tracing, and metrics service platforms used by nearly 1 million end users.
Responsibilities and activities you will be involved in?
• Participate in feature analysis, preparation of automated test cases
• Mentor and coach other team members on quality aspects, work with the rest of the team to perform functional, regression, scalability, stress and performance testing
• Participating in continuous improvements of automated test suite by writing code and performing code reviews
• Communicate risks and identify risk mitigation strategies
• You and your team will be responsible for the entire development process, from prototyping to development, testing and deployment
• Working closely with Product Owners to understand software requirements
• Troubleshooting and solving complex problems
What is required for this position?
• Experience with testing commercial software
• Experience working with Test Automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Watir) and unit testing
• Experience with scripting (Python, PowerShell, …)
• Experience with some relational or non-relational databases (MySQL, Aurora, MongoDB, …)
• Strong problem investigation, debugging and solving skills
• Demonstrated creativity and intelligent thinking
• Solid understanding of the development processes
• Able to use English on a daily basis
• Desire to learn new technologies
What are some desired (not required) skills?
• Experience with Amazon Web Services, Kafka, Docker, Ruby, GraphQL
• Experience with distributed systems or SaaS
• Experience with Continuous delivery/Continuous deployment
• Networking knowledge and experience (TCP/IP)
• Knowledge of Linux
What awaits you besides the top technology and great coworkers?
We offer many benefits – let us list the main ones: competitive salary, bonuses, and growth opportunities.
We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through conferences, learning tutorials, and mentors. You can enjoy comfortable office spaces with free and tasty coffee, snacks, fresh fruit and vegetable, game rooms, soft chairs, billiard, Wii and PS 4 with VR.
You can bike to work and find colleagues who do same sports as you do.
We provide Sick days, Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, pension or life insurance benefits, flexible working hours.