SolarWinds MSP is the global leading provider of complete IT management and Automation solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). SolarWinds MSP has an award-winning and industry’s #1 RMM and MSP Service Automation Platform. SolarWinds MSP has a proven track record of helping MSPs standardize and automate the setup and delivery of IT services in order to achieve true scalability. Thousands of MSPs use SolarWinds MSP solutions to deliver scalable, flexible, profitable managed services to over 100,000 SMBs worldwide.
Successful person will be proactive and consultative in phone sales, responsible for selling SolarWinds MSP software solutions to current customers in an assigned territory. This person will work collaboratively with the Sales Leadership Team and cross functional team members to develop and manage customer accounts.
• Develop and apply thorough understanding of SolarWinds MSP products, sales methodology, and processes to retire assigned quota via growth of assigned territory through prospecting, ownership of a sales pipeline, and collaboration with Sales Leadership.
• Demonstrate advanced ability for multi-product sales, attaching other SolarWinds MSP products to current RMM customers.
• Cultivate and leverage relationships with key partners to drive sales outside of core territory calling duties.
• Well versed in SFDC and ensures accurate and timely forecasts as well as opportunity updates for management visibility in sales pipeline.
• Complete and thorough ability to perform product presentations to customers focusing on selling and positioning SolarWinds MSP solution
• Bachelor’s degree (Preferred but not required)
• 1-3 years of proven inside sales success experience in rapidly changing dynamic environment (preferred but not required)
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding assigned quotas
• Successful history of close rate percentage as part of career path previous sales roles
• Storage, Network or Remote Management experience a plus
• Proven ability to succeed on a team in a fast-paced sales environment
• Demonstrated ability to communicate technical and business concepts via telephone and web based presentations
• Ability to identify new and existing opportunities through sales methodology
• Proven self-starter with motivation and ability to manage multiple tasks management, project leadership and/or participation and responsibilities
• Strong organization and time management skills to manage multiple responsibilities efficiently
• Solid demonstrated knowledge of products and solutions with growing ability to identify customer business challenges and position the value proposition of SolarWinds MSP Solutions.
• History of successful target attainment and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in previous Inside Sales roles
• Use of applied advanced knowledge of pipeline and opportunity management in SFDC and other reporting tools
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Expert knowledge of MS Outlook and advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and functional computer use
• Demonstrated commitment to refining and improving prospecting sales techniques
• Accountability - Takes responsibility for their own actions and outcome
• Communication - Communicates clearly so that mutual understanding is achieved, including written communications and emails
• Teamwork - Is consistently cooperative, collegial, respectful, and professional to people within and outside of their own group
• Authenticity - Showing a genuine, accessible, and caring side that builds trust, mutual support, and credibility
• Excellence - Striving to be the best that one can be and to maximize one’s own potential in helping SolarWinds MSP succeed