We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute functional, regression and exploratory tests to ensure product quality.
The position requires a self-motivated individual with strong sense for detail, focused and with the ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
• Participate in all aspects of the content QA product lifecycle: understand the product requirements, test case creation, feature, regression, integration, end-to-end test execution.
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Construct test cases for the defined test plan; modify the existing test cases as the test requirements change.
• Find and precisely describe, reproduce and rate bugs
• Verify and validate bug fixes
• Communicate status and escalate issues in a timely fashion.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Assist in the design for automation
• Maintaining testing documentation
• Perform root cause analysis on defects in test environment.
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
We do we offer?