Join our exciting team looking for a System Engineer to help develop and administer critical applications, tools, and processes across the globe. You will be responsible for implementing and mainitaining technology that helps SolarWinds create our amazing products!
What you will do?
• Participate in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of our core applications and tools; including version control, issue tracking, automation, & many other tools critical to our success
• Evaluate and implement software and technology to improve the Engineering process
• Research, resolve, and respond to issues with a customer service focus
• Support all members of the Engineering organization, everyone from developers to management, in the software development process
What do we expect from you?
• Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
• User experience with version control and issue tracking systems
• Awareness of automation tools, containerization, scripting, and general DevOps practices
• Exposure to a variety of vendors and tools, including Atlassian tools, Jira, Confluence, JFrog Artifactory, Git, Bugzilla, Jenkins, JetBrains TeamCity, CircleCI, Subversion
• Degree desirable
• 2+ years of relevant experience
What awaits for you, besides top technology and great coworkers?
We offer many benefits, such as growth opportunities and bonuses. The main one, though, is a great team of people you can learn from.
We promote self-education (10 learning days) and support you in learning new things – through conferences, learning tutorials, and mentors. We also offer language courses.
You can enjoy comfortable office spaces with tasty coffee, snacks, fresh fruits and vegetables, game rooms, soft chairs, billiard, Wii and PS 4 with VR, and many more.
You can bike to work and find colleagues who do the same sports as you do.
We also provide 3 sick days, meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, MultiSport card, pension or life insurance benefits, flexible working hours.