Named by Forbes as one of the top 10 fastest growing technology companies, SolarWinds delivers powerful and affordable IT management and monitoring software to over 100,000 customers worldwide – from Global 1000 enterprises to small businesses.
The suitable candidate to join our expanding international finance function in Cork, Ireland, this role will assist directly with all accounting and financial reporting aspects for our EMEA/APAC subsidiaries and will need to have strong General Ledger and statutory compliance experience also.
This role reports directly to the EMEA Senior Manager, Finance in Cork and is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding US Multinational.
• Finance or Business Degree or equivalent
• ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified Accountant (preferably from the Big 4)
• At least 1-3 years post qualified relevant experience with related, fast-growing, multi-national company
• Experience using an integrated ERP system (e.g. Netsuite, Oracle or SAP)
• Knowledge of VAT Filing returns a distinct advantage
• An excellent knowledge of English (both written and oral)
• Microsoft Office including a good working knowledge of Excel
• Excellent time management and planning skills so that work is prioritized and strict deadlines met even when faced with outside distractions.
• Experienced in month end accounts preparation to tight deadlines.