What is required for this position?
- Strong knowledge of Python or Go programming language and willingness to learn the other one.
- Demonstrated creativity and intelligent thinking
- Solid understanding of unit testing principles, at least basic practical experience with unit testing
- Solid understanding of development processes
- Ability to use English on a daily basis (reasonable spoken)
- Desire to learn new technologies
What are some desired (not required) skills?
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka, Docker, Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of Node.js, Ruby
- Experience with GraphQL, Protobuf, gRPC
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with developing distributed systems or SaaS
- Experience with some relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, Aurora, MongoDB, …)
What awaits for you besides the top technology and great coworkers?
We offer many benefits, such as growth opportunities and bonuses. The main one, though, is a great team of people you can learn from.
We promote self-education (10 learning days) and support you in learning new things – through conferences, learning tutorials, and mentors. We also offer language courses.
You can enjoy comfortable office spaces with tasty coffee, snacks, fresh fruits and vegetables, game rooms, soft chairs, billiard, Wii and PS 4 with VR, and many more.
You can bike to work and find colleagues who do the same sports as you do.
We also provide 3 sick days, meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, MultiSport card, pension or life insurance benefits, flexible working hours.