Pingdom is a key player in the SolarWinds Cloud product family. Since the start in 2006, Pingdom is focused on making the Internet faster and more reliable. We do this by creating easy to use tools and services for website owners, regardless of who they are and what size their websites are. There’s a ton of exciting challenges ahead if you’re interested in a service used by Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, MailChimp, and more than 700,000 other users from all over the world.
What would you be responsible for in this role?
You will develop new features for SaaS monitoring solution used by over 700 thousands of users worldwide.
Responsibilities and activities you will be involved in:
• Participating in an agile software development team by writing code, developing unit tests and performing code reviews
• You and your team will be responsible for the entire development process, from prototyping to development, testing and deployment
• Working closely with Product Owners to understand software requirements
• Troubleshooting and solving complex problems
What is required for this position?
• Experience with some relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, …)
• Knowledge of Linux
• Demonstrated creativity and intelligent thinking
• Solid understanding of unit testing principles, at least basic practical experience with unit testing
• Solid understanding of development processes
• Ability to use English on a daily basis (reasonable spoken)
• 2+ years of working experience on a similar position
What are some desired (not required) skills?
• Knowledge of React, Angular, MVC would be additional advantage.
• Experience with developing distributed systems or SaaS
• Strong knowledge of MySQL or experience with non-relational DB (MongoDB is a big plus)
• Experience with RabbitMQ, Docker, Amazon Web Services
• Knowledge of Python, Go, PHP, Node.js or other programming languages
• Experience with agile development
What awaits you besides the top technology and great coworkers?
We offer many benefits – let us list the main ones: competitive salary, bonuses, and growth opportunities.
We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through conferences, learning tutorials, and mentors. You can enjoy comfortable office spaces with free and tasty coffee, snacks, fresh fruit and vegetable, game rooms, soft chairs, billiard, Wii and PS 4 with VR.
You can bike to work and find colleagues who do same sports as you do.
We provide meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, pension or life insurance benefits, flexible working hours.