SolarWinds MSP is seeking a Junior C++ Developer.
You will work on our state-of-the-art product – SolarWinds MSP Backup and Recovery.
This is a solution with multi-platform client and server side for managed services providers, system administrators of large enterprises, telecommunication and hosting providers. It provides a hybrid 2-tier backup technology that benefits both from on-premises and cloud based backups.
Your colleagues will be talented engineers who like to code, create smart and simple solutions, and explore new technologies. We are open for any fresh ideas and are constantly improving our toolset.
● Develop complex features through multiple software layers
● Provide technical feedback and assistance on others' code and design
● Use advanced operating systems knowledge to troubleshoot complex issues
● Design/review architecture of complex features with multiple components, efficiently use design patterns
● Identify and addresses root cause of issues, drive problem from its definition till successful completion
● Design and implement new libraries and tests
● knowledge of C++ and STL
● knowledge of object-oriented programming and ability to use Software design patterns
● Solving practical programming problems using Boost
● Knowledge of Networking protocols and Multithreading
● Ability to write quality-oriented code and support it with unit- and auto-tests
● Development on Windows, write сross-platform code
What we offer?