Hello, we are SolarWinds , a multinational software development company that creates cool IT management software that our customers love. Are you tired of software development? Would you like to try something new? Have you heard about DevOps? Do you have experience with Continuous Integration? You are the right person for us!
You will have the opportunity to develop the company-wide software building eco-system with your team. As a DevOps Engineer will have power to define/change how we build our products. Cool technologies which you and your team will use: Docker, TeamCity, GIT.
• Management of server, application, and virtualization infrastructure, on a variety of platforms
• Install, configure, and maintain a variety of applications and operating systems as required
• Assist with management of source control, issue tracking, automation, and other relevant software development applications
• Evaluate and implement hardware and software technologies that improve the engineering process
• Research, resolve, and respond to questions received with a customer service focus
• Support all members of the R&D organization, including developers and engineering management, in the software development proc
• Extensive experience in both Windows and Linux operating systems
• Extensive experience with virtualization
• Experience with version control systems and agile project tracking software
• Familiarity with automation tools, containerization, scripting, and DevOps practices
• Exposure to a wide variety of tools, including Atlassian Suite, Artifactory, Git, or others
• Bachelor’s degree desirable
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Database experience with MysQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL
• Proficient in logging tools, such as ELK or Splunk
• Exposure to different software development methodologies helpful
What awaits for you besides the top technology and great coworkers?
Among the many benefits are a competitive salary, bonuses, and growth opportunities.
We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through conferences, learning tutorials and mentors. You can enjoy comfortable office spaces with free and tasty coffee, snacks, game room, soft chairs and PS4.
We invest into your growth - we give you an additional 10 days off for independent study every year.
You can bike to work and find colleagues who do same sports as you do.
We provide 3 sick days, flexible working hours, private health insurance and fruits in the kitchen.