Are you tired of software development? Would you like to try something new? Have you heard about DevOps? Do you have experience with CI/CD? If yes, you are the right person for us! You will have the opportunity to develop the company-wide software building eco-system with your team. As a leader of DevOps team, you will have the power to define/change how we build our products. You will have generous freedom to demonstrate leadership, creativity, and strategic thinking, while impacting global SolarWinds business. The cool technologies you and your team will use are Docker, TeamCity, Git and many others.
• Create an inspiring team environment and lead efforts in administration and development of software development applications, processes and tools.
• Work collaboratively with IT DevOps manager to set clear team goals, delegate tasks and set deadlines, motivate team members, and oversee day-to-day operations
• Support production servers and applications; troubleshoot alerts with Application and Performance monitoring tools
• Contribute to planning efforts, capacity expansion, and system upgrades both on-premise and in the hybrid cloud
• Participate in design and definition of the systems, document and maintain the company standards, work with product teams to collect requirements and set priorities
• Research new promising technologies and strategies, evaluate and communicate results to internal customers on regular basis
• Strong background with Jira and Confluence project agile tracking tools
• Deep understanding of version control systems
• Extensive history with Linux/Unix and Windows system engineering
• Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment/Automated testing implementations using Jenkins, TeamCity, or similar
• Understanding of Virtualization and Cloud, including AWS, Azure, VMware & vRealize Automation
• Familiarity with Automation tools, such as Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet
• Exposure to Containerization, including Docker, CoreOS, Kubernetes
• Exposure to a wide variety of tools, including Atlassian Suite, Artifactory, Git, or others
• Coding experience with Ruby, Python, shell scripting, or Java
• Oral and written English communication skills with high level of customer service
• Education in computer science, bachelor’s degree desirable
• 5-7 years of relevant experience
What awaits for you, besides top technology and great coworkers?
You can choose the work-tools you want, no matter if you like Apple or Dell.
We offer many benefits – let us list the main ones: competitive salary, bonuses, and growth opportunities.
We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through conferences, learning tutorials, and mentors. You can enjoy comfortable office spaces with free and tasty coffee, snacks, game rooms, soft chairs, billiard, Wii, and Xbox 360. And if you are a PS4 fan, note that we have it, too, together with a VR gear.
We invest in your growth – we give you additional 10 days off for independent study every year.
You can bike to work and find colleagues who do same sports as you do, or work from home.
We provide Flexi Passes, pension or life insurance benefits, flexible working hours, and fruits in the kitchen.