SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI) provides powerful and affordable IT management software to more than 100,000 customers worldwide – from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses. Focused on the real-world needs of IT professionals, SolarWinds products are downloadable, easy to use and maintain, and provide the power, scale, and flexibility needed to manage today’s complex IT environments. SolarWinds’ growing online community, thwack, is a gathering-place for problem-solving, technology-sharing, and participating in product development for all of SolarWinds’ products. Learn more today at http://www.solarwinds.com .
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for providing world-class technical support for our global customers utilizing our award-winning network management software. Answering technical support questions via telephone, email and other channels as defined you will possess both technical credentials and a friendly consultative approach to solving customer problems.
• Respond to and/or initiate technical troubleshooting sessions with customers - via phone, email and remote session
• Interact with customers at all levels, with demonstrated ability to communicate with both the very basic user to the technically advanced (Network Administrators, System Administrators, CIO, etc..)
• Manage and work support tickets per industry best practices and utilizing existing CRM systems
• Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical customers
• Coordinate the resolution of technical issues with Advanced Support Teams and escalate issues per pre-established guidelines
• Contribute to our Knowledgebase (author and edit knowledge base articles)
• Maintain working lab systems to facilitate reproduction of customer issues
• Other related duties as appropriate and required
• Ability to multi-task
• Reports to the Technical Support Manager
• WILLING TO WORK NIGHTSHIFT